Nikon Professional Service
As a professional photographer, your needs are different to the amateur or hobbyist. That’s why we’ve created Nikon Professional Services. When you become a member of Nikon Professional Services you gain exclusive access to the ultimate in professional support and service at our service centres in South Africa.
1. Must be a full time professional photographer
2. You must own 2 or more professional camera bodies,D4, D3 Series, D800, D800e, D700, D600, D2 Series, D300s, D300, plus 3 or more professional Nikkor lenses.
And your equipment must be purchased through a Nikon South Africa authorised reseller.
• 48 Hour repair turnaround time with immediate loan equipment (depending on availability)
• Entitled to three product loans/test units per year
• On site cleaning assistance at selected media events
• Specialised Nikon workshops and discounted Nikon training courses
• Information on new products and invitations to product specific launch events
• NPS membership card
• Subscription to Nikon PRO magazine
• Telephonic technical support
• On-line technical support through Facebook and Twitter