NPS is a free service for professionals of every segment of the imaging field. There are absolutely no costs involved in joining NPS, only important benefits designed to help qualifying professionals continue shooting with assurance and ease.
Qualifying applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
• Be a full-time professional photographer (self-employed or an employee of a professional imaging business/organization).
• Own a minimum of 2 current DSLR:
D5, D4S, D4, D850, D810, D810A, D610, D750, D500, Df
• Own a minimum of 3 Nikkor Lenses: view qualifying lens list
To expedite approval process, kindly email any supporting document such as letter of recommendation or letter or copies of official accreditation passes to: email@example.com
1. Ownership of qualifying products and updating your equipment list regularly allows NPS to continue to provide services without interruption or restriction.
2. Provision of warranty cards for qualifying Nikon equipment may be requested for verification.
3. Qualifying criteria applies for all subsequent renewal of membership.
4. Do take note that applicant should have the citizenship or live in the country where the applicant applies for membership.
5. For freelance professional, membership approval will be based on provision of tear sheet and proof of accreditation passes as an official or press photographer. In addition to these, a letter of recommendation from official organization may be requested.
6. Nikon Middle East and/or Premium Brands Distributors may take any necessary actions to verify all information provided by applicants. Applicants are approved at the sole discretion of Nikon and we reserve the right to reject any application without providing any reason whatsoever.
Ready to join our network of professional users?
Click HERE to register now